1. Download the Video Junky 3.0 installer.
2. Run the installer on the computer.
The installer will detect if the required components are installed and if not, it will install them first.
||The installer will require a system reboot once the components have been installed.
3. Once your computer has restarted, the Video Junky installer will run automatically and install the database engine for Video Junky. If it does not start automatically, please run the installer manually from your download location.
4. For single terminals and if the computer will act as the server, please follow the wizard using the “Typical” wizard option. For client computers/terminals please select “Custom” and un-tick “SQL Server 2008 R2".
||The database engine should not be installed on client Computers / Terminals.
5. Once the installation is complete, the Video Junky Data Configuration wizard will automatically start. This wizard will configure the databases required for Video Junky. Please follow the steps in the wizard.
6. Once the Video Junky Data Configuration Wizard is complete, Video Junky 3.0 will automatically start and will request your Store ID and Store Password. Please input your stores credentials and allow the wizard to register your computer/terminal.
||This step requires an Internet Connection.
7. Once complete, Video Junky 3.0 should be successfully installed.
If you are using an older version of Video Junky, please click here to download the Video Junky Migration Utility. This utility will assist you in importing all your data into the new version of Video Junky.
For a list of recent enhancements and bug fixes, please click here.